Salary: $15 - $17 an hour
Job Purpose: Responsible for assisting in shop/warehouse activities by performing the following duties.
- Loads and unloads materials, parts, or products onto or from pallets, skids, or trucks.
- Delivers HVAC stock, materials, or parts to designated areas of the warehouse.
- Organizes warehouse in order to increase efficiencies.
- Pulls equipment and materials from stock and stages jobs in the staging area for loading on
- installation trucks.
- Breaks down and cuts up old customer HVAC equipment and organizes for delivery to
- Drives company truck/vehicle to deliver parts to job sites when needed.
- Operates forklift when needed to load or unload parts and equipment.
- Cleans work areas.
- Performs any other job duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education is required.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Basic math skills.
- Works with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player (works well with others).
- Ability to work overtime, beyond the regular schedule, to complete work assignments as
- Ability to work on-call, on weekends, and on holidays as required.
- Drives Fork-Lifts and Box Truck
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, may require hand dexterity, frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms.
- The associate is frequently required to stand. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds, and occasionally 100 lbs.
- Squats, bends, and twists periodically throughout the day.
- The associate may work in a variety of weather conditions and temperatures.
- The associate may climb/descend steps and ladders.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually low.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Choose Randazzo?
We’re the Name You Know
- Licensed & insured
- Service all brands
- Free estimates on replacement quotes & service calls
- Background-checked technicians
- Financing options
- Lennox Premier Dealer
- Committed to excellence