Service and Maintenance Dispatcher
Job Purpose: To continually edit and prepare the service and maintenance schedule for success. Our goal is to maximize the revenue potential for each call. This will include assigning service and maintenance calls to the technician best equipped to do so.
- Prepares the daily maintenance and service schedule for success.
- Works to keep schedule prepared 1-2 days in advance (more if time allows).
- Assigns all unassigned service and maintenance calls generated through online bookings.
- Assist in scheduling and assigning parts calls.
- Works in conjunction with Service Manager to gain insight to proper and effective scheduling assignment techniques.
- Communicates all scheduling concerns (capacity, customer service etc..) with Service Manager for effective resolution.
- Debriefs Service Team on service calls, creates log to review daily service calls where “further action is necessary”, parts return calls, customer follow up etc….
- May provide call center support as demand dictates.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education is required.
- 1-2 years of previous Service Titan scheduling experience preferred
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Basic math skills.
- Works with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective communicator
- Team player (works well with others).
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and rotating schedules to complete work assignments as required.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, may require hand dexterity, frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to stand. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually low.
Why Choose Randazzo?
We’re the Name You Know
- Licensed & insured
- Service all brands
- Free estimates on replacement quotes & service calls
- Background-checked technicians
- Financing options
- Lennox Premier Dealer
- Committed to excellence