Furnace Maintenance Services in Southeastern Michigan
A properly functioning furnace in your home is essential – especially here in Michigan! Randazzo Heating & Cooling knows how important it is to keep your family safe and warm. One might compare a furnace to a car. Both have moving, mechanical parts that need to have proper attention for optimum efficiency. An improperly maintained furnace can be a hazard, or fail prematurely. Regular maintenance is extremely important – we can not stress that enough. To ensure continuous and optimal operation of your furnace system, we recommend service maintenance at least twice a year.
Furnace & Heater Maintenance Tips
We are dedicated to keeping you educated on what it takes to ensure your furnace runs properly for its lifespan of about 15 years. We can provide you with every service you will need to make sure your furnace is operating perfectly. From safety inspections to tune-ups, we can even remind you when your furnace is due for a filter change! Here are some common 'how to' questions you may have when it comes to furnace maintenance:
- how to check your furnace
- how to service a furnace
- how to inspect a furnace
- how to clean a furnace
- how to maintain your furnace
Professional Furnace Inspection & Furnace Cleaning
Having a furnace that is in top operating condition is very important for the safety, comfort and well-being of your family. You can rely on the experts at Randazzo Heating & Cooling to ensure that your family is comfortable even during the worst of winter weather. Our technicians will come out and inspect all aspects of your heating system to confirm that everything is in proper working order. We can also perform a comprehensive cleaning of all critical systems to make sure all components are operating as they should. You can count on Randazzo Heating & Cooling to keep your home warm all winter long.
Furnace Maintenance Designed for Real Savings!
If you haven’t maintained your heating and cooling system yet then it’s time to think about protecting your investment. You wouldn’t buy a new car and expect to never have to change the oil, would you? In the same way that an automobile requires maintenance for optimal performance and reliability, a home comfort system should be regularly inspected and maintained by a professional NATE certified technician.
By becoming a Platinum Maintenance Member, you will receive the benefits of:
- (2) Annual Visits – One visit for the furnace and one visit for the air conditioner which ensures peak performance and reliability, all year!
- Priority Service Response – Ensures that if your system ever goes down, your repair call gets bumped to the front of the line!
- True Discounts – Platinum Members receive discounts on labor, parts and accessories like filters and humidifier pads!
- Same Day Service Guarantee – Have an emergency? Call us by noon that day and you will have a Randazzo technician at your house that same day to get your
- system up and running. (Please see Platinum Maintenance Terms and Conditions for list of qualifying emergencies).
- Peace of Mind – A Randazzo team member will thoroughly explain the condition of your equipment following each visit.
- Our customers truly understand the savings involved with our maintenance plan which is why we have and maintain a 96% renewal rate!
- Fill out our contact form and a Randazzo Customer Service representative will have you signed up in no time
When it's time to perform maintenance, cleaning or an inspection of your furnace heating system, Randazzo will provide no-hassle pricing, and the best service in the industry. If you live in southern Michigan and you need furnace maintenance, Randazzo Heating & Cooling is the obvious choice. Contact us today to talk to a heating professional about benefits to furnace maintenance to your home or business.