Salary Range: $30-35/hr
Electricians/Journeyman are responsible for ensuring that Randazzo Heating & Cooling installations are executed to code and meet Randazzo Heating & Cooling company standards. The Electrician/Journeyman will be responsible for working with the installation teams and coordinating such projects with various internal departments. Performs installation, modification, overhaul, of air conditioning systems, furnaces, and related accessories.
The Journeyman Electrician will be responsible for working with the installation team and coordinating such projects with various internal departments at Randazzo Heating & Cooling.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices required for the installation of residential HVAC systems
- Install stand-alone generators, service upgrades, sub-panels, interruptible, electric vehicle power station
- Ensure electrical systems meet company standard job specifications, the National Electrical Code, and other relevant local codes
- Assist in job safety and overall crew support including staging materials, general site work support, as well as site preparation and clean up.
- Coordinate and communicate with electrical inspectors on projects as needed.
- Coordinate and communicate with Randazzo’s Master Electrician.
- Correspond professionally with homeowners.
- Provide regular updates of job status, complete necessary paperwork, and photos
- Responsible for a company work vehicle, parts inventory, and equipment assigned to company work vehicle
- Procures all material in a timely manner to meet client service level agreements for scheduled completion dates
- Possesses competent knowledge of the use and care of tools and equipment used in the facility and housed in company vehicle
- Responds immediately to emergency situations and customer concerns
- Performs all work to industry standards and always maintains a professional manner and appearance
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agencies and company directives as related to building operations and practices safe work habits
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with associates
- Presents ideas effectively, both orally and in writing
- Practices safe work habits
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Position Requirements & Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required:
- Must possess an Electrical Journeyman card
- High school diploma/GED/HVAC degree or equivalent field experience with certification from a technical/trade school is highly desired
- Must possess a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Well-groomed, neat appearance
- Must be able to pass a drug test(s) as required by the company · Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- The ability to work independently in a team environment is required
- Availability to work Monday through Friday
- Ability to work outdoors
- Service Titan experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Basic math skills
- Works with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communicator with strong customer relations skills
- Team player (works well with others)
- Ability to work overtime, beyond the regular schedule, to complete work assignments as required
- Ability to train, mentor, and respectfully coach team members as required
Industry-leading hourly rates based on experience
- Company subsidized Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Company supplied handbook and HR support
- 401k retirement plan with a 4% company match
- Health Savings Account
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Advanced training opportunities are available
- Hours for the whole year
- Company supplied uniforms
- Tool purchase program (break up tool purchases into manageable paycheck deductions)