Salary: $18 - $20 an hour
Job Purpose: Assists with the installation of ductwork, grills, HVAC equipment, and accessories in
residential and light commercial HVAC systems by performing the following duties.
- Loads company truck with equipment and supplies to be installed at customer’s location.
- Assists Senior Technician with equipment installation and daily activities.
- Assists with regular maintenance and safety checks on hand tools and power tools.
- Learns and demonstrates a working knowledge of electrical components and mechanical components related to HVAC installations.
- Performs final job site analysis and ensures the system is in proper working condition prior to leaving the customer’s residence.
- Assists with “red carpet” treatment of customers, including cleaning of residence upon daily departure.
- Learns to work to industry standards and always maintains a professional manner and appearance.
- Learns to comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agencies, and company directives.
- Practices safe work habits.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education, Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education is required.
- Associates degree or climate control certificate in HVAC preferred and/or 0-2 years of experience required.
- EPA Certification preferred.
- Service Titan experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Basic math skills.
- Works with sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective communicator with strong customer relation skills.
- Team player (works well with others).
Why Choose Randazzo?
We’re the Name You Know
- Licensed & insured
- Service all brands
- Free estimates on replacement quotes & service calls
- Background-checked technicians
- Financing options
- Lennox Premier Dealer
- Committed to excellence