Customer Finance Assistant
Job Title: Customer Finance Assistant
Department: Centralized Finance Dept.
Reports to: (Job Title): Customer Finance Manager
Date Updated: Non-Exempt
Responsible for performing assigned clerical and customer finance duties in an efficient and professional manner by performing the following duties.
- Communicates various financing alternatives to customers, including monthly payment, interest rate, and terms of financing arrangement.
- Assists the customer with selecting the most favorable financing in accordance with the customer's credit score and recommends co-signer when needed.
- Completes credit application on behalf of the customer and submits to financing company for final approval.
- Communicates with Comfort Advisors to ensure purchase amounts are accurate to ensure the loan is completed accurately.
- Responds to financing agencies on behalf of the customer with pertinent credit information in accordance with company procedures.
- Enters loan data into Service Titan, updating customer files.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- One-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are required. (Multi-task skills)
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- The work environment characteristics described here represent those associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually low.
- Available to work a 40-hour week and some Saturdays.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Why Choose Randazzo?
We’re the Name You Know
- Licensed & insured
- Service all brands
- Free estimates on replacement quotes & service calls
- Background-checked technicians
- Financing options
- Lennox Premier Dealer
- Committed to excellence