Air Conditioner Replacement in Southeast Michigan
Contact Us Today
If you’re thinking about installing a new air conditioner, Randazzo Heating & Cooling is the air conditioning company to call? A properly sized and installed air conditioning system from Randazzo is one of the best ways to ensure a comfortable environment in your home or business.
Why Randazzo Heating & Cooling?
Our experienced professionals can help you determine your best option in choosing a commercial or residential air conditioning system.
To understand how air conditioners are rated is very important when making a decision to add or replace an air conditioning unit. Try out our new A/C SEER Savings Calculator!
Contact Us for a free estimate appointment or an online quote. We can fit almost anyone’s schedule.
Do I Need Air Conditioning Replacement?
Deciding whether to replace or repair an air conditioning system is not always cut and dried, but the team at Randazzo Heating & Cooling wants to make it a little easier. Here are some clear signs that you would be better off replacing rather than repairing your air conditioner:
- The age of the system: The first consideration is the system’s age. Air conditioners have a 15-20 year lifespan, and if it’s nearing the end of that, consider replacement.
- The 5,000 rule: In the air conditioning industry, we recommend following what we call the 5,000 rule. If the cost of the repair multiplied by the age of the equipment is more than $5,000, then it’s a good idea to replace it.
- Inefficiency: If your system is constantly running or you’re noticing an increase in utility bills, consider replacing your system with a more efficient model.
- Strange noises: When a system starts to become noisy, it may be time to consider replacement. Too much noise can indicate the system and the ductwork are not compatible.
- Dust in the home: Are dust levels rising? If so, you may have leaks in your ductwork or a system that’s starting to fail and needs replacement.
- Humidity in the home: Your air conditioner should remove the humidity from your home, and if it’s not properly sized, it won’t be able to do so adequately.
- Continued repair need: If you constantly have to call for repairs on your air conditioner, even if those individual repairs seem minor, then replacement may be more cost-effective in the long term.
If you notice any of these signs, call Randazzo Heating & Cooling. Our expert air conditioning technicians will come to your home and analyze your system to help you determine if you need a replacement. If you do, we will help you choose the right system that is sized properly for your home, so you can enjoy reliable and efficient cooling again.